Web Decisions is growing very rapidly and continues to open up new positions. We are specifically looking for personnel in any of the areas below:
The Web Decisions is seeking successful Sales Executives with experience in the database marketing industry to grow our business. The Sales Executive is responsible for new business development and revenue generation. The ideal candidate will possess superior skills related to account strategy development, account penetration, relationship development and achievement of aggressive revenue goals.
- Strategically focus on increasing Web Decisions market share by closing new business accounts
- Responsible for achieving established financial objectives, sales quotas and goals
- Drive contract negotiations to close prospective accounts, including price, terms of sale, service and delivery terms
- Create and maintain an updated sales pipeline
- Meet/exceed sales plan and other sales related goals
- Create and properly position integrated multi-channel enterprise wide solutions
- Develop relationship and dialog with higher levels of leadership at client organizations--including C-suite
- Establish and maintain subject matter expertise in Web Decisions suite of solutions in order to align prospective client business needs to Web Decisions products, services and solutions
- Create consultative client relationships and become a sustaining resource to the client
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Ability to clearly differentiate Web Decisions' services and products from competitor's and illustrate the associated value to client
- Bachelor's degree--concentration in Marketing or Business major is a plus
- Multi-channel solution selling experience in the database marketing industry
- 10+ years experience of successful business development and a passion for being a "hunter"
- Documented track record closing large six figure deals
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and exceed million dollar+ yearly quotas
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage the sales process
- Experience in developing RFP responses and coordination of solution pricing
An Account Executive is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day business relationship with our clients. This is a public facing position and requires excellent project management and communications skills. Experience with the execution of marketing programs including the execution of direct mail and email campaigns is a plus.
Data Processing Technician
A Data Processing Technician is responsible for the support and execution of marketing campaigns - primarily in the area of direct mail and email. This position requires very strong technical skills in the area of preparing data based upon client specific instructions. Strong computer programming skills generally prove to be the most significant characteristic for success in this position. Experience with the execution of marketing programs including the execution of direct mail and email campaigns is a plus.
A Database Analyst is responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of custom marketing databases. Experience with relational database servers and strong computer programming skills are a must. Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services is a plus.
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com