Web Decisions is growing very rapidly and continues to open up new positions. We are specifically looking for personnel in any of the areas below:
SQL Server Database Developer
Web Decisions is looking for an experienced Database Developer to strategically design, build, and maintain marketing databases which will provide intelligent, real-time decision support for our customers. The Database Developer is responsible for developing and delivering quality database code, writing detailed project documentation, project debugging and troubleshooting. Candidates must have strong experience building and supporting dynamic SQL Server Database applications with outstanding usability.
Participate in full-life cycle SQL database development.
Create conceptual, logical and physical database models to support project requirements.
Design and develop database applications using Visual Studio 2010, C#, Business Intelligence Development Studio, SQL Server Integration Services and T-SQL.
Perform extensive analysis of database entities, relationships and attributes.
Develop new stored procedures, functions, views, and other related objects.
Identifying, analyzing and resolving problems with existing databases.
Participate in both design sessions and processes for assigned projects.
Project documentation including the writing of technical manuals and employee training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008 and Analysis Services 2005/2008.
Strong experience with stored procedure development, triggers, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SQL tuning
Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
Able to understand and convey technical issues to non-technical associates, and vice-versa
Experience in application development using Visual Studio and the Microsoft .NET Framework
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
4+ years real-world, hands-on experience in database development with Microsoft SQL Server
Experienced in building data warehouses for marketing business intelligence purposes a big plus
The Web Decisions is seeking successful Sales Executives with experience in the database marketing industry to grow our business. The Sales Executive is responsible for new business development and revenue generation. The ideal candidate will possess superior skills related to account strategy development, account penetration, relationship development and achievement of aggressive revenue goals.
- Strategically focus on increasing Web Decisions market share by closing new business accounts
- Responsible for achieving established financial objectives, sales quotas and goals
- Drive contract negotiations to close prospective accounts, including price, terms of sale, service and delivery terms
- Create and maintain an updated sales pipeline
- Meet/exceed sales plan and other sales related goals
- Create and properly position integrated multi-channel enterprise wide solutions
- Develop relationship and dialog with higher levels of leadership at client organizations--including C-suite
- Establish and maintain subject matter expertise in Web Decisions suite of solutions in order to align prospective client business needs to Web Decisions products, services and solutions
- Create consultative client relationships and become a sustaining resource to the client
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Ability to clearly differentiate Web Decisions' services and products from competitor's and illustrate the associated value to client
- Bachelor's degree--concentration in Marketing or Business major is a plus
- Multi-channel solution selling experience in the database marketing industry
- 10+ years experience of successful business development and a passion for being a "hunter"
- Documented track record closing large six figure deals
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet and exceed million dollar+ yearly quotas
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage the sales process
- Experience in developing RFP responses and coordination of solution pricing
An Account Executive is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day business relationship with our clients. This is a public facing position and requires excellent project management and communications skills. Experience with the execution of marketing programs including the execution of direct mail and email campaigns is a plus.
Data Processing Technician
A Data Processing Technician is responsible for the support and execution of marketing campaigns - primarily in the area of direct mail and email. This position requires very strong technical skills in the area of preparing data based upon client specific instructions. Strong computer programming skills generally prove to be the most significant characteristic for success in this position. Experience with the execution of marketing programs including the execution of direct mail and email campaigns is a plus.
A Database Analyst is responsible for the design, construction and maintenance of custom marketing databases. Experience with relational database servers and strong computer programming skills are a must. Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services is a plus.
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org